We are providing supreme quality Demineralization Plant that is extensively demanded in making water drinkable and free from toxic contaminants. In demineralized plant, raw water is passed via two small polystyrene bead filled beds. While the cations are exchanged with hydrogen ions in first bed, the anions are exchanged with hydroxyl ions, in the second one.
Here, ion exchange is a rapid and reversible process in which impurity ions present in the water are replaced by ions released by an ion-exchange resin. A demineralization plant water system produces mineral free water by operating on the principles of ion exchange, degasification and polishing. Demineralized plant water system finds wide application in the field of steam, power, process, and cooling. The impurity ions are taken up by the resin, which must be periodically regenerated to restore it to the original ionic form.
Advantages of Demineralization Plant
- The water produced by the process of demineralization is far better in quality as compared to the distilled water.
- DM water plant comes in a variety of sizes and specifications, for instance, that are used in the laboratories and the others which are used in the small, medium and large scale industries.
- In the entire purification process, there is no chemical or dangerous waste is produced. Hence, no hazards to the environment.
- Using a demineralized mineral water plant removes all the impurities from the water including heavy metals and sodium content.
- Most of the DM water plants do not require much storage space. They are easy to maintain as well as can be easily transported from one place to another.