Zero Liquid Discharge System
Zero Liquid Discharge systems developed by YASH ENVIRO have the ability to produce usable water from industrial wastewater.
Zero Liquid Discharge is an advanced wastewater treatment method that includes Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis (RO), Evaporation/Crystallization, and Fractional Electrodeionization. The wastewater that is treated can be used for several industrial applications and hence reduces waste and has a positive impact on the environment.
Features of Our Zero Liquid Discharge Systems
- Our Zero Liquid Discharge Systems deploy several thermal methods that are highly effective and efficient
- Based on the type of effluent, the apt process scheme is chosen
- Each of our ZLD systems is uniquely designed and customized depending on the type of effluent.
- Capital and operating cost is minimum
- Can be easily accessible and requires minimum space and manpower
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Textile and Dyeing Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Tannery Industry
- Distillery Effluent
- Automobile Industry
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Food and Beverages Industry